Product Manager 3
SproutHS is a fast-growing fintech business and we are on a mission to streamline the lifecycle of structured product & private asset deals – we believe things can be simpler. Our offices are in the US, UK, South Africa, Mauritius and New Zealand and while our primary market is the United States, we are also growing our European client base.
Main focus on the role
We are looking for a Product Manager to drive the growth of our CMBS product. The role is based in the United States and you’ll be working closely with distributed teams across all of our regions, as well as our current and targeted client-base in the US and UK. You’ll report to the Head of Product.
What you’ll do
- Own the product and coordinate actions across the organization to enable its success.
- Work with the leadership team to define and refine the product strategy
- Work closely with customers and potential customers to gain a deep understanding of their needs, pain points and desires
- Discover new CMBS product opportunities that are valuable and usable for our customers, viable for our business and technically feasible.
- Collaborate closely with engineers, data analysts and designers during discovery, delivery and support activities and ensure that work is prioritized appropriately.
- Collaborate with our investment partner Morningstar Credit Information & Analytics (MCIA) on any joint CRE product offering.
- Work with the team to ensure the data quality, security and availability of the product
- Support the sales team by leading product demos and effectively communicating the product’s value proposition
- Ensure smooth onboarding for clients and that they derive maximum value from the product
- Work with internal colleagues to support effective marketing initiatives
- Represent DealX at industry events
What we ask for
- A deep knowledge of the CRE finance industry and of CMBS in particular
- Good business savvy and strategic thinking skills
- A confident self-starter with an ownership mindset and a bias for action
- Proven to have strong collaboration and leadership skills
- An influential communicator with the ability to adapt to different audiences, including market participants, senior management, technical specialists and data analysts
- Technically sophisticated; proficiency working with data and performing quantitative and qualitative analysis.
Nice to have
- Previous experience working as a Product Manager
- Fully remote working
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive basic salary
- Share option scheme
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Learning Budget – Books or Courses – you choose how to use it
- Employee-first culture that encourages work/life balance
- Everyone has a voice, regardless of title
- Psychological safety
- Paid Annual leave
- Paid Maternity, Paternity, Study & Moving leave
- Long-Term Loyalty Benefits
- 2 years – monthly budget towards a cell phone contract
- 5 years – 3 additional days annual leave
- 10 years – 3 month paid sabbatical
Send your CV to email@example.com or fill the form.
Fill the form to apply
"*" indicates required fields