Create content for a global patient support program (PSP) targeted at three audiences: adolescent patients, adult patients and caregivers of child patients, with multiple indications for the same treatment. We were also tasked with developing a method for evaluating the PSP.
What we did:
- Reviewed and analysed 76 existing local support materials in five languages.
- Built a rigorous content matrix to tailor behavior change and disease education content across the three different audiences and the multiple indications.
- Created an engaging, accessible PSP packed with information and evidence-based behavior change techniques to bring positive change in treatment management.
- Engaged local market stakeholders in content creation throughout the project.
- Developed a measurement strategy and evaluation plan for key performance indicators (KPIs).
We delivered 81 pieces of behavior change and disease education content in six weeks, meeting the client’s ambitious deadline, along with a detailed map of program specifics, to inform platform build and allow future content to be added. We’ve been contracted to develop the next modules of content for the PSP.